12.11.13

whale of a tale

i feel like i've really neglected this shop of mine, because i have.
i've been planning to do more with my original paintings.  i finally stocked up on supplies so once i finish a few projects i intend to put as much time as ever allows me into creating original pieces for my bigcartel shop.  i've also considered opening and etsy shop and maybe selling originals plus limited edition prints from there.  for now society6 is a great way to share my art with the world until i have more time to focus on other options.  here is a  recent painting i did for a dear friend.  the paint was still wet in some spots when i took this......i'll have to share a better photo of it when prints are available.


prints should be available by the end of the week right here

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.