27.5.10

diamond sunset



















as we took our evening walk we discussed the names of streets.  i personally think it's annoying when there are streets with the same name but there is a court, way, avenue, place at the end.....like in our neighborhood.  it gets a little confusing you know?  or maybe it only does for me.
anyway, i say i could do a great job at naming streets and Will agrees that he could too.  then before you know it our street naming conversation shifted to me discussing the name of makeup colors.  i told za husband that i've always thought it would be cool to name makeup colors. 
so he started to quiz me.....
Will:  what would you name a sparkly red?
Skye:  there's no place like home
Will:  that's a good one (obviously totally impressed with my skill)
Skye:  what would you name a sparkly orange?
Will:  diamond sunset
Skye:  wow!!!
we went through a bit of the rainbow.  his makeup color names were equally as impressive as mine.
i really love our random conversations we are always having.

this morning these showed up at my desk...
thank you poopie for brightening my day even if i do act like a butthead sometimes.
i don't always deserve you but i'm sure happy i have you.
like really happy.

7 comments:

  1. I COMPLETELY agree on streets having the same name. They're usually not even cool names to start with, so why have a hundred of them? I was JUST talking to Jess about that not too long ago too.

    I'm also really impressed by your makeup naming skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are funny Brandi! it's always been a pet peeve of mine. i say we go to whoever is in charge of street naming and ask them to hire us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skye...I love your guys' names for makeup!! Okay, so after you have your website up and running for your art work and you're all famous and stuff, you should start your own line of makeup too! Do you know how successful and famous you'd be?!?! VERY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bobbie you are too sweet! It would be really cool to have my own makeup line....maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you and ZaRussian have found each other and once again I am amazed at your talents and creativity. MAC needs you to name their colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is all boring except the dog with the weird ears. and that big beefcake thats in a few pictures

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.