28.8.12

what her last video did

apparently ever's last video caused quite a ruckus in many homes.  my friend brandi said her little guy cason was worried about ever and wanted to know what was wrong.  
my friend camille sent me a video of her little guy jet responding to ever when she played the sassy talk video.

then my cousin lisa sent me this video of her kitty luna going bonkers when she heard the video.

i absolutely enjoyed the videos that were sent my way showing reactions to our wild girl so i had to share them.


2 comments:

  1. Ever, moves babe and beast with her crazy cute voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Im going to have to watch with my babes later and see what they think!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.