23.3.10

write it down


meet my journal
it is a lovely book full of lovely stories.
recently i was feeling bad that i had yet to finish writing about our wedding. 
so over the course of the last few days i've been writing all the little details i can think of in hopes to keep that wonderful day fresh in my memory. 
last night i asked my dear husband if he would like to write a little in there about our special day.
i wasn't sure if he would do it but he did and he made my night.
the things he wrote completely melted my heart.
yet another reason for me to love him and be so happy about what happened on
11.7.09

 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I wish I'd done that with our wedding. :( I love what Jess writes in our kids' baby books about their birth and everything after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny you mention the baby books. probably a couple hours before you posted this comment i asked will if he was going to write in our future babies books and he said absolutely which made me smile a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.