24.3.10

turtles = love

Once upon a time in the dating days Will got me a big stuffed turtle that looks similar to this one...
except the one he got me was blue and we named him Watson. 
I slept with my arms around Watson for many nights.
The other day we were browsing the gift shop at work and we came across a stuffed turtle with a baby turtle in a pouch on its back. 
Will's reaction when he spotted the little critter was priceless.
I'm still imitating his reaction and we laugh about it. 
After lunch today Will asked me to follow him to his desk because he had something there for me.
He had me close my eyes and I opened them to find this....
 
the cute stuffed turtle with a baby turtle in a pouch on it's back. 
I love little surprises like this and I love that Will understands and appreciates my little kid side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.