7.3.10

adventures

The husband and I decided it was time for a miniature vacation yesterday. 
Off we went to Vegas for shopping and fun. 
He spoiled me. 
I felt like a princess. 
We went to my favorite stores. 
I realized once again that Will is so generous and selfless. 
I could take a lesson or two from him. 
After stopping at a few of my stores we went to get some things for him. 
We had a great day together. 
Here are some of my gems from our trip.

Thank you Anthropologie for having these adorable coasters and new colors of latte bowls and a dress that Will said he HAD to buy me because he loves how it looks on me.  He is the best!




Today we had a different kind of adventure. 
We went for a drive to explore the mountains while it snowed. 
I think I made Will crazy by being a back seat driver.  
Luckily he put up with my moments of panic as we were perched on slippery hillsides.

 


I'm so happy that I have the best adventure partner in the world.

5 comments:

  1. How fun! We just got home from Phoenix, and I bought the new bowl in a color I didn't have yet too! And some mini ones of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are cute you are both Anthropologie whores. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.........I TOTALLY love the coasters!!! I like the snow pictures too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.