21.3.10

we haven't lost our muchness...

but sometimes we lose our minds and do silly things or take silly pictures like this....







we bought carrots to feed
our horse friend and we had some
fun with the carrots on the way








marks the spot

                                                                                 
he loved getting treats and we loved giving them. 

we like to make spontaneous trips to see alice in wonderland in 3D

and drink coke out of glass bottles.
good thing i have a muscle man of a husband!
he was able to pry off the lid with my keys, bending
 the key in the process.
he was my hero in that moment.

i loved finding this frame while we bounced around antique shops today. 
i could have bought tons of things in there but this was an absolute treasure

kind of like he is an absolute treasure to me.

3 comments:

  1. I showed Mia these pictures today. I thought she would be surprised at Will's 'boobs' but.....she was more concerned about his beard and mustache. She hasn't seen him in a while and she says he looks different. :) So what antique store did you guys go to? Did you get that frame? Cuz I love it!!! And so how many times have you seen Alice in Wonderland???? Is it really that good??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally saw the movie! Now I understand the title :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.