12.3.10

therapy

I didn't realize how much I missed working on my art until last night.  I was recently commisioned to do a piece.  Originally I declined because my supplies are in storage while we are in a temporary residence.  Finally I agreed to do it but whined most of the way since I didn't have the right space or supplies to work.  Luckily my dear husband didn't let me give up.  He encouraged me when my first attempt didn't turn out anything like I had planned.  My mind seemed frozen and unable to think creatively.  Then suddenly it all came together. 


It reminded me just how much I've missed working on projects. 
It's really fun to see the persons reaction when they come to pick it up. 
A little nerve wracking but mostly rewarding.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Mia and I want to know who this art piece was for? As always...I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.