14.3.10

a peacock in the street

This is what our Saturday morning looked like.....
the husband lifting weights outside on the deck



and the doggies playing with their new toys.















This is what our Saturday afternoon/evening looked like...
While driving from one party to the next we saw a peacock in the road just hanging out...it was such a strange sight that I had Will turn around to take a picture...it's not every day you see a peacock in the road.

Here we are at his moms 50th birthday party.
The party started at a wine bar...i enjoyed taking pictures of all the fancy wine bottles and quirky art.


an interesting day for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I've seen a peacock in a yard before, and I can tell from the picture it's the same house. I was all amazed too.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.