9.4.11

memories, times, and a movie.

couldn't be happier about these things....
that my new camera is cool enough to capture sunsets as beautiful as they are in real life. 
in the past i could rarely get a camera to see it like my eyes did.
that it is chilly enough to warrant covering my bed head in such a cute way on our early morning outings.
 that it is a snuggly cold cloudy snowy day. 
i know lots of you out there hate it but i love it. 
plus it was a good reason to make a home for the baby kitties in the spare bathroom so now we can stare at them a lot more.
i'm thinking we might watch walle a couple more times over the weekend and fall in love with it all over again. i had forgotten how much i love that movie. 
not only is it a creative masterpiece but, it reminds me of such joyous occasions as our second date and our wedding.
♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.