22.4.11

flashback friday #14

circa august 2006.  flagstaff, az. with my friend shelly.
this was the first time i went ice skating and i fell in love with it. 
 it was the summer shelly and i spent camping and fishing and basically being adventurous.
almost every weekend we would load up the car and head to her parents property in williams.  on our drives to the site we sang our little hearts out...even had plastic microphones for the occasion. 
thank goodness we got to experience those times when we were grown ups but not quite ready to grow up.
such fun memories.  
i have been wanting to ice skate ever since that first time but haven't done it.  
to celebrate my birthday next weekend za husband is taking me ice skating.  
i.can't.wait! 

1 comment:

  1. How fun. My Grama always talks about ice skating when she was little, I've always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.