31.3.11

our dollar masterpiece

we left our mark on oatman last weekend.  za husband suggested we do a quick little trip just for the fun of it it and oatman was our destination of choice.  the last time we had been there was two years ago when we were dating, but that was the first time i had ever been there.  i have since discovered that i have a serious love for old towns.  taking a step back to the good old days and imagining life in a simpler time is fascinating to me.  my main regret from our first trip to oatman was that we didn't have the opportunity to contribute to the dollar walls inside a restaurant there.   
well guess what...this time my dream came true because i
with some help from this guy
designed and hung up a little piece of us on the walls of that fine dining establishment. 

you would have thought i did something extra amazing the way i swooned over my masterpiece and talked about it for the rest of the day.  the little things in life are the best things.
hooray for our dollar hanging in oatman!

*maybe if blogger stops acting up i will add more pictures from our adventure soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Oatman. When I was 7, 8 and 9 my parents did the mail route there. And being the only one who did not get car sick, I had to go and help. I hated it, but it was always fun to go and feed the burros. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.