13.3.11

the life and death of my camera

so long my dear friend......
last year you acted up and i thought it was goodbye but you held on for several more months documenting adventures and happy moments.  this time i think your departure is for real.  sad but true.  thanks for being an awesome camera for over 4 years of my life (in which i was rough on you).

za husband and i had a great weekend.  it was relaxing yet productive and 3 days long because we decided to just take an extra day.  great decision. 
our 3 days involved a trip to the movies, watching movies at home, cleaning the house, trips to the gym, a visit from my mom and mascara(one of the most beautiful dog members of our family), working on art projects, having dear friends over for dinner. 
yes, it was great! 
 i managed to get a few pictures of mascara before my camera pooped out but now i don't know if i'll be able to upload them so here are a couple pictures from my phone. 
*beautiful fragrant daffodils from chris and michaela...our dinner guests

*proof that the veggie lasagna, brussel sprouts, and garlic bread were a hit.

now i'm off to purchase an equally awesome new and improved camera.

2 comments:

  1. Where are my sprouts and lasagna? I dropped your camera last time you guys came out here...I'm sure that contributed. Ok, you sleep with the IT guy...where are the pictures of Mascara...tell Will to make it work.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.