14.3.11

imaginative mood

today i feel as happy, as this sunset is pretty. 
reasons for this are:
*a new work schedule which will allow me more time to focus on things i am truly passionate about.
*the bird who sang me a very special song as i was leaving work.  the only thing i can compare it to is one of those annoying car alarms that does a bunch of different noises.  except this was a pretty birdie song version that made me smile especially when i noticed the bird it was coming from and watched his belly move in all sorts of weird ways as he sang.    
*seeing a vehicle identical to rob dyrdek's driving right by my, because after all he is one of my celebrity crushes (don't worry...za husband knows about it).  i daydreamed that it was actually him driving near me, maybe planning something magical to do in my town.  if you don't watch fantasy factory, watch it and maybe you'll understand my obession.  he is funny and creative and loves having fun much like a little kid.  my style completely.

there you have it.  i'm happy.  
since za husband said "you are in quite the imaginative mood today." i'm thinking i better agree with him and get to working on some art.

1 comment:

  1. I hope lots of beautiful new paintings are in the works.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE love so feel free to leave me some right in this box below.